Would you like a quote on
Looking for a career in
Globe Facilities Services Ltd. is always looking for skilled professionals to be part of our winning team. We hire, train and maintain employees with the utmost integrity, and develop our team to strive for excellent customer service and superior quality. After all, this is what our business is based on.
Our team of professionals are;
• Dedicated to customer service
• Highly motivated to meet and exceed customer
• Driven to achieve your personal and corporate goals
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Positions Currently Available
Globe Facilities Services Ltd. is seeking a building operator, with some minor exterior custodial duties. The ideal candidate will be:
• Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the building envelope, related-equipment, and grounds, including plumbing, lighting, electrical, roof and HVAC.
• Performs basic trades work, such as drywall repair, carpentry or painting in the construction, repair, or alteration of structures such as walls, roofs, or office fixtures.
• Conducts daily, weekly, monthly, annual inspections of building life-safety systems including Fire Alarm Panel, Sprinkler system, Backflow preventors, fire-extinguishers & emergency lighting to ensure compliance to provincial regulatory requirements
• Liaises with external trades & contractors to perform facilities related services & preventive maintenance as required
• Works with other departments in the installation or repair of equipment required in the facility
• Maintains the Facilities work order ticketing system and ensure prompt response and closure of tickets
• Makes periodic or special inspections of the premise to determine repair work necessary.
• Check on recycling and address overflow if required.
• Participates in, and coordinates facility-related projects
• Maintains all assigned facilities tools and equipment, and arranges for repair and replacement where required
• Prepare for meetings, lunches, and team buildings.
• Miscellaneous facility tasks as instructed by Facilities Manager.
• Strong personal commitment to working safely and protecting our environment
• Complies to the company recycling, sustainably and EH&S program / policy and follows all safe-work procedures and practices as required.
• Display professionalism and dedication to customer service
• Applies acquired technical skills, company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks
• Follows established procedures on routine work; requires instructions only on new assignments
• Requires experience in the maintenance trades, formal apprenticeship, or on-the-job training
• Working knowledge of shop math, the ability to read & interpret blueprints, and utilize hand and power tools and measuring instruments as required
• Ability to lift 50 lbs., stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, climb ladders and stairways and pitch in where needed, team player and detail oriented.
• 2-3 years of related experience.
Office: 3085 184 Street, Surrey B.C. V3S 9V2
Mailing: 5877 172 Street, Surrey B.C. V3S 3Z4